Monday, March 26, 2007

Backus Family Update


I decided to start a blog so hopefully this turns out cute. Ha ha! Well here's an update of the Backus Family. Cody and I are expecting our first Baby this September! Yeah! I am 14 weeks along and definately showing....... Well at least I feel like I am. Cody is working for Glenwood Developement Company doing commercial Real Estate. He loves his job! He is also working on his Bachelors degree in Business Administration from University of Phoenix. Its all online...thank goodness....or I would never see him. haha. I am still coaching tumbling classes at my house and at my mom's. I am also working part time for my dad doing sales for the Police Games. I have been dancing at MCC the past year. It has been so much fun. We just had our show last week and now I can finally rest. I am also playing women's softball with all my girls and having a blast!! I gotta do all the fun sports stuff now because its not gonna last much longer! haha.
Cody and I on the Beach in Rocky Point over Sprink Break. Looks like we are posing for a water commercial uh?!
Cody and I after my Dance show last weekend!! He even brought me flowers! What a man!! :)

Family Pictures!! We are pretty Goofy!!


4 comments:

Landvatter Family said...

You have the cutest family:) Especially your sister.j/k I love your blog. I am glad you decided to get one. By the way (at least) is 2 words:) love ya

Kate said...

I am so glad we are blogging buddies now! I love your page and I will most definately keep updated on everything. Thanks for taking me out to lunch today! It was so good to see you and I love to spend time with you girls. I am a lucky woman.

Randee Mecham said...

I was checking out your sisters new car and I saw the link to your blog so I wanted to say hi!
That is so exciting that you guys are expecting in September! Congratulations!

Landvatter Family said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!