Wednesday, May 30, 2007



















Here are some other fun pictures. As you can see, Cody always knows how to make people laugh! Who seriously rides a bike with a helmet like that! He got a good laugh out of me. Cody and I got to go see Disney on Ice with the Incredibles. I had never done that before so that was really fun! Hawli curled my hair for Sarah's wedding and she was pretty proud of it so I decided to show it off for her haha. Do you see my nephew Kash anywhere? haha He loves watching baby mozart and once it turns on his eyes don't move. He's my favorite little guy!












This is a picture of Cody and I at the Diamondbacks Game. A lady that does work for Glenwood (where Cody works) took everyone that works their and their families so see the diamondbacks game. The cool part is that we all jumped into a big bus to go. It was so cool. The lady gave each of us a bag as we walked on the bus and it had drinks and snacks inside with some fun little gifts. Then on the drive there she did trivia questions and if you won she gave out more gifts. She also gave each of us $10 to buy food for the night! I won a mini stereo thing. It was awesome! In other words, it was a pretty cool night :) haha.

5 comments:

BriAnne said...

Hey Kacy! It's BriAnne! I wanted to add you to my blog list if that's cool! You are so cute and it was so fun to see you and your cute belly a few weeks ago!

Melissa said...

Kacie! I am so happy you updated your blog. I will check it more often!! I loved them all. It is fun to see you all married and prego! Some of those pics you don't even look pregnant at all. I bet it was early on. You are so beautiful though!! I was just reminded. So excited for you new baby and it was fun to see you at the wedding!

Brittany said...

Beautiful as always Kacie! Somehow Briley helped me find you on blogger. My page is brittanysblabbers.blogspot.com I'm so excited people are doing this!!!

Susan said...

You're so popular this week Kacie. I'm happy more people are jumping on this blogger wagon. I've had mine for like a year now

Randee Mecham said...

haha I love the picture of Cody on the bike! Disneyland on ice would have been great!