Oh my gosh Kacie! I can't wait to see your little girl in real life! (or mine for that matter) How are you feeling? Are you dying? So I have about 2 weeks until my due date and it feels like an eternity. Are you feeling the same as me? Pregnancy is not all it is cracked up to be! Miss ya!
2 comments:
We did the 3D with our baby, and I was so impressed, he looked just like the pics when he was born. Amazing! She's beautiful.
Oh my gosh Kacie! I can't wait to see your little girl in real life! (or mine for that matter) How are you feeling? Are you dying? So I have about 2 weeks until my due date and it feels like an eternity. Are you feeling the same as me? Pregnancy is not all it is cracked up to be! Miss ya!
Post a Comment