I didn't want to post pictures of Layni's room until I had it completed but I decided to show you one of the wall's I am done with. This is my first mural I've ever painted so it was really fun to do. I just copied what it says on the bedding and painted it on the wall. The flash kinda ruins the picture but at least you get an idea.


5 comments:
Yeah I am so excited for her room it is sooooo cute! Thanks for sharing that with us!
Wow! I am so impressed! That looks so good! Perhaps I will have to call you someday to do a mural on my walls...someday... Im so excited for you!
Ooh I love it!! Did you hand paint that or are they stickers! Soo cute! And I love that crib!
Oh, her room is so cute! I'm so excited for you Kacie, I can't believe your going to be a mom in a couple weeks! CRAZY! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see pictures!
Darling! Post more as it comes together. Great job on the mural, especially if that was your first!
Post a Comment