Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fun at my Baby Shower

Here are some pictures at my baby shower! It was so fun to see all my friends. I now only have 3 weeks left and it feels more like 3 years. The days go by so slow at this point!













4 comments:

Porter and Karla said...

hi kaci, i just came across your blog,congrats on the little girl, ours wont be here until december, you look so cute pregnant. just thought i would say hi!

Shawnda and Nathan Mills said...

Kace!! hey girl... your baby shower was fun! You seriously look so good. Your almost there girlfriend! Chelise just had her baby today and its the most worth-it experience to have! I'm so excited for layni jo... love ya girl! hope your doing good.

Wilson Family said...

Kacie!!
It's s-baw!! Oh you're so dang cute! I can't wait for you to have your baby. It's the best experience ever. I have a blog!! Go see it! stuwilsonfamlily.blogspot.com You'll see Jaxon and he is huge now. I think he weighs more than Ivy now. He's a heavy weight. (a cute one) I'll keep checking your blog to see when you have your princess!
Shana

Jen said...

You look amazing!!! I'm sure all the bloging world will hear when it happens. Enjoy everything, it goes so fast.
I recommend video taping- it goes so fast and after it's all over, it's hard to recall everything. My sis taped me at a side view throughout the delivery and it is priceless seeing Scott and mine's faces as Katelyn was put into our arms.