Last week my family decided last minute to go to California. We went to Disneyland one day and then the beach the next day. Layni is still too young to enjoy it but Cody and I hadn't been to Disneyland in so long so it was fun for us to go back. We look Layni on Pirates of the Caribbean and she was so scared. Then at the beach we played soccer and football and had a blast. It was pretty cold so we had to do something to warm us up. We had so much fun!!


6 comments:
Awww! That pic of her in the chair is SO cute!! She is seriously a perfect mix between the two of you!
She is getting so big! That's really funny though about Pirates! I can definately see how that could be scary for her!
Fun trip! We took Drew on Pirates too, and she was definitely not sure about it! Tell the fam I said hi!!!
your little girl is so darling.. she is the cutest thing ever!!
KACIE!!!! I cannot believe Layni! She is so big and so dang cute! I havent talked to you in forever and miss you so much! Call me!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment