Sunday, March 30, 2008

Layni 6 months old




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

Layni's eyes are gorgeous! I love the 1st pic.

Tisdale Family said...

Layni is so cute! I can't believe she is already 6 months old. Man time goes by so fast! We need to get together!

cArPenTeRs - SteVeN AnD TiFfAnY said...

Kacie!!!!!Its Tiffany Klaproth/Carpenter. Oh my gosh i was on facebook and i found kelsey reader and she told me to check out her blog and then i found you. Congradulation on your baby. Thats so exciting. It will be fun to catch up with you and Sarah. Hope everything is going good. I have a blog, just started but dont be to excited its not that updated. And since its just me and my husband we aren't that exciting haha. Anyways where are you living? We are in Gilbert. This is like a huge comment huh? Anyways your family is so cute.
Tiffany