Friday, May 9, 2008

Family Temple Day

My little brother got to go through the Temple this week for the first time. He is leaving on his mission in July and he is going to Macon, Georgia. It was so awesome because my whole family was in the temple all together for the first time. What a cool experience!! Which meant I also had to leave Layni for the first time with someone who wasn't family!! Luckily Helen Reader, who is pretty much my second mom, babysat her for me. It was nice to be there and know that Layni was in good hands. Thank you Helen!!

5 comments:

Tatiana said...

Hi Kacie! I just came across your blog. Your little girl is sooo cute!! I love her name, its adorbale. Anyways, it is good to see your family and see how you are doing!

liz said...

i can't believe your brother is going to that mission! thats the mission that my ward i grew up in is. if his area is ever north augusta let me know b/c my whole family still is in that ward!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

What a neat day! I can't wait until my entire family can be in the temple together. How special! Miss you toots! By the way... my Mom had a lot of fun babysitting Layni! She sent me a cute picture of the two of them! haha

Natalie and Logan said...

Hi I'm glad that I found your blog! I have not seen you in forever and I miss you. I want to meet your cute little girl. I bet you're just the best mom. I'm excited for your little brother.

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Hey Kacie! Oh my goodness- your daughter is ADORABLE. She looks like so much fun. :) I told Aly to tell me next time you girls have a play date. I would love to see you and your beautiful little baby. :)