Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally Posting!! :)

Layni and Mommy

Layni and Daddy

Layni is 10 months old now but still only weighs
14'9. She is TINY!! She can still wear clothes
that say 3-6 months.

My brother Colton left on his mission this month to Macan Georgia. Layni is going to be almost 3 years old when he gets home!! Thats crazy. Layni loves her CoCo. ( Thats what the grandkids call him)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

SloneFamily said...

You're Still Alive?!?!? Lets Get together so the girlies can play. Tayler can finally crawl so maybe they can play :) I cannot elieve how tiny little Layni still is. Wowza... I think my chunko weighs about 20 lbs now, Ha Ha that is so funny how the vary so much!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

You're back from the dead!! I'm so happy to see these new pix! Oh girl keep them comin'! Even if you have to post twice a day..post! haha Such cute pix & I cannot believe she only weighs 14 pounds! We have friends out here that have a 6 month old boy and he is 25 pounds! haha Layni is teeny weeny! Just like she should be! :)

Jenna said...

Yay! Finally a new post! I can't believe that Layni is 10 months old! She is such a cutie and holy cow, she is so petite and I love her little pony tail!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Layni is sooooooooooo stinkin' cute!!! I can't believe it. And you look adorable too. :) I can't believe how tiny she is. Savannah already weighs 14 pounds- she is also 98th percentile for height!!!!!!!!!!!