Hey Everone I am alive! haha I wanted to post some new pics since it has been so long. I have so many more to post so I will keep doing a little at a time. We have had so many crazy things happen this summer and I will get to posting it all. Cody and I are living in Utah right now for the winter for Cody's work. I miss home already and I have only been here 3 weeks. I get to fly home in 2 weeks though and I can't wait. I am living with Cody's brother and his wife and kids and last week there son was hit by a car while riding his bike. Cody's mom and I have been holding down there fort for them and it has been pretty tough. They have 3 kids still at home so we have been working hard. Here is the website for anyone who wants to see.
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kadebackus1
Well stay tuned for more pics cuz I have some good ones coming! Even though I don't blog alot, I still get on and see everyone else's so I can stay up with all of your lives!
3 comments:
Kacie! You moved to Utah?? I had no idea, craziness. I miss you and i love the pictures of layni, she's so cute!
Hey you! Did you ever come back from az?? I want to play with you agian!
kacie your family is so pretty. I hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment