Saturday, October 13, 2007

Layni, Nay Nay, L-Jo, Jo Jo

Layni is now 2 weeks and 2 days old today. Can you believe it! Time goes by so fast now! I took Layni to the doctor on Thursday and she gained even more weight. She is now 7 lbs 11 oz. She peed all over the table at the doctor and he couldn't believe how much pee came out! She is just getting so much good milk from her mama! :) She already holds her neck up so good. She's a very strong little girl!! The doctor told me that he thinks she has colic! Luckily its not the worst kind of colic but she does show signs of having a minor case of it.


We finally finished hanging things up in Layni's room today!! I was so excited to finish it! Here are a couple pictures of the finished product!







Layni threw up all over herself tonight so I cleaned her up and put her in her princess pajamas. They hardly fit her but its the only outfit that comes close right now besides her 5 onsies that she wears everyday! :) She looking at me up there like "mom can't you see that I'm drownding in these jami's!"






Layni with Grandpa Backus



Bath time again!! I love giving her baths because I can just lay her down and let the sink water run around her!

9 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Okay her room is so cute! =) RIley and I need to come and see her and the room! =) Baby Nelson is still in my belly and driving me crazy! I am so excited to be able to hold her! 11 Days hopefully no more than that!

Kurt and Carli said...

Hi Kacie!! This is Carli (Heap) Turley. I found your blog on your sister Hawli's. Congratulations on your new baby! She is beautiful!! That is just so exciting. Our blog is kurtandcarli.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

I love the letters in Layni's room. It all looks great! I also love the after-bath smell and clean pajamas. That's the best!

Jen said...

Love the room- it's so adorable! Katelyn love bath time too-she just lounges like she in a spa- she also loves her lotion massage & then laying on the floor wrapped in her towel- i think that's her favorite time of the day- Naked in her towel.- Silly Girl!

Porter and Karla said...

oh i want my little girl to be here, it looks like you're really enjoying your new little one and i love her room so cute and so girly!

The Huish House said...

Cute nursery!

onehm said...

The room looks great and I just LOVE the jammies! She's adorable! I should be dropping off the CD of pics to you tomorrow!

BriAnne said...

I sooo love that room!! It looks professionally done! Layni is to precious! What a proud mommie!

liz said...

Hey Kacie! Its liz from hawaii... I just happened to come across your blog. Layni is so adorable! How have you been? Our blog is robandlizjones.blogspot.com