Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Check out this cute car seat! My cousin gets them custom made and I bought one from her! I love it!

I know her face looks funny in this pic but I had to post it because her body looks so cute. She really is so strong. She wants to flex her whole body so everyone can see her strong muscles. haha or maybe she's pushing something out. ;)
This is how Layni sleeps all the time. She has to have her arms up above her head. She slept lastnight from 12:30 until 7:30. Can you believe that. Even when she woke up at 7:30, she still wasn't wanting to eat. It was so nice to get that much sleep in one night.

Here we are being Mom and Dad!! Hawli snapped a picture of us while we were changing Layni's diaper the other night. I'm glad she did because we hardly have any pictures of the three of us. I decided to post this one since its like the only one we've taken.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

It's crazy how just a few days they totally change! She looks so much bigger! She's beautiful!

Jen said...

Love the Pics!- i'm glad she slept for you, it will get better just give it time. Love the muscle pic (i think she is pushing something out)

The Clarks said...

Awww... I love them! She looks like a gymnast alright...especially with those muscles!