Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More of Layni Jo Backus

Layni is now 4 weeks old. I can't believe how fast time has flown by since she was born. I seriously love being a mom!! Its not always fun being up all night, changing diapers, cleaning up throw up ect. but its all worth it!! These pictures are of Layni at 1 week old. We had her pictures taken when she was exactly a week old and these ones were my favorites. Cody's going to photoshop her umbilical cord out but I didn't want to wait to post them because I just think they are so cute! Of course I do, I'm her Mom!! That is so weird to say.... I am already a MOM.







15 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Hey I would love to come over and take some pictures of your family for free if I could use them for our website. Let me know. Riley is going to be home for 3 weeks with the baby and I so we could come over and do it. Let me know! =)

Ondriawfd said...

Cute pictures. I love the top one. That is such a good close up. Are you sure it's been 4 weeks? That went by so fast.

Porter and Karla said...

those pictures are so so cute, i love her little headband, you sound like you're a great mom!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

How adorable! She is such a cute baby! Sounds like your having so much fun being a mom!

Tanya Leigh said...

Wow - those are precious! Her eyes are GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! My favorite definitely has to be the middle one where she is in a killer modeling pose! It's even better that she is naked in it!

Andrea Hale said...

I love it! She is such a beautiful baby! I am so excited for you guys.

Jamielynn said...

She is absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!

Krystal Arnett said...

Hey Kacie,
Layni is so stinkin cute. I can't believe I haven't seen you guys yet. I need to come see you this week, but I need to come with out my little monsters. My mom says hi and congrats and Layni is a cutie. I am glad the headband I gave her is getting good use. I have a blog now jasonandkrystal.blogspot.com. Check it out and I will call you soon! Love ya.

Kurt and Carli said...

She is beautiful Kacie! I can't believe you are a mom either!! haha Sounds like you are loving it though!

The Clarks said...

Kace! You need to send me layni's pics already!

Rachel said...

Kacie! Well even though our families live across the street I haven't seen you forever! I can't believe how cute your daughter is! Congrats!! I'm just getting into this blog thing so it was good to see your page. Hope all is well!

Landvatter Family said...

I posted some of the pictures of your halloween if you want you can go to my blog and copy them to your computer then post them on yours:) love ya!

Wilson Family said...

Kacie!
There is something about little girls that just melt your heart. I love it! She is so cute! I can't wait to have a little girl... oh wait! Yes I can! :)

Unknown said...

SWEET LAYNI