For my Mom's birthday we went to Tia Rosa with all of her friends and since Sarah was in town, she was able to come too. We had so much fun laughing. Sarah cut my hair the day before. My haired turned green on the cruise from the chlorine in the jacuzzi, so I had Sarah chop it off. It will be nice to have it short for the summer. I added some pics of Layni in the hospital. She's all better now thank goodness but it was sad to see her in the hospital.




11 comments:
Ok, I officially miss Sarah doing my hair! Your hair looks so good Kacie. Poor little Layni, but I am glad she is better.
Good to hear that Layni is feeling better!
I LOVE your hair, after I have this baby I am going to cut my hair too! Seeing your hair makes me more excited to cut mine!
We are lookin good girl! haha! That was way fun and man i miss that little munchkin! You're hair does lookin bangin' if i do say myself! You make it LOOK GOOD! :) Love you miss you hug you kiss you! I like it too! haha
I love your hair, it looks so good!
& I'm glad that Layni is better!
Kacieeee! Layni is so dang freaking cute! Man I'm so excited to teach tumbling/cheer with you! I'll never forget our trip to Catalina annoying Livvie singing "naaahiinnng... sahing nahing sahing...". Remember that?!
I love your hair short! It looks soo good. How sad to see Layni in the hospital. Both of my boys have been in the hospital and it just breaks your heart. She is so adorable!!
oh poor little girl, she is so cute and i love your hair cut by the way, sarah did such a great job:)
Your hair is so cute Kacie!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It breaks my heart to see your little Layni in her tiny hospital gown. I'm glad that she's ok. I'm sure that was probably a little scary. She is such a cutie. :) We really need to get together. I miss you!!!
Okay Kacie, it's your turn to put some new pictures! I'm so glad you guys came to my shower! It was so fun catching up! We'll have to get together on your side of town soon and have lunch or something with everyone! Talk to ya soon!
Oh I'm so glad Layni is okay. That was probably really scary for you guys. Oh and your hair is so cute! It makes me want to cut my hair too.
I just have to leave another comment because I CANNOT get enough of your precious Layni! My goodness just looking at her.. I wanna kiss her soft cheeks!!
Post a Comment