Monday, June 2, 2008

Who took the picure!?

To all those of you who are so confused about who took the pictures from my last post......have you ever heard of self-timer haha. I've had a pretty good laugh reading all those comments. You guys probably thought I was crazy. So while I'm posting this I will tell you what happened the next night after the toilet night. I put Layni down for bed and she woke up crying and coughing about 2 hours later. Then I put her to bed again and she woke up again doing the same thing but this time worse. Her cough sounded so bad that she was hardly able to breathe. I called the hospital(since it was 1 am) and they listened to her over the phone. The lady said to take her to the emergency room immediately, so we did. She had croup. They gave her a breathing treatment and gave me a prescription for her. She is better now thank goodness. So as you can see, I had like no sleep for a couple nights, but I'm not crazy haha. There really is a self-timer on my camera :)

4 comments:

SloneFamily said...

Hey Girl... Ok, I guess I believe ya about the timer ;) Im so sorry about Layni's croup... Chloe has had it for the past week, and it is absolutely horrible. I was thinking we should plan another playdate but invite more friends that have kids too so then we can reunite with more old pals. I will call ya.

Brittany said...

Poor baby, it's going around big time. When I saw the picture I thought about that too (but not too long though cuz I know that secret, haha). The thought of Layni miraculously taking a picture though was funny.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I hate it when the kids are sick! Layni is so cute and I am glad that I saw your blog off of Krystal Payne's. It is so much fun to catch up with people through the blog. Well I hope that your daughter gets completely better soon!
Jada

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

So sad for little Layni girl! Miss ya!