I can't get over how cute and tiny Layni is. Are you ready for this....Talan is 8 months younger than Layni and weighs 14+ woppin lbs. He is just as big and soon will be bigger than your petite little baby. He is in the 90% for his weight. Your picks of Hawaii make me want to go back again.
Oh and we bought a house not too far from you guys. We will have you guys over soon. We should be moved out in the next couple of weeks. If you want to know where, send me a text. Don't want to give to much info; never know who might blog stalk me :) We need to have a play date pronto! I miss you
I would love to see you and your little girl soon!!!!!!! I was looking at your candle website. I have never heard of those. I am obsessed with candles and they look really cool!!!! I might have to order some from you. :)
Oh So Jealous am I! You Look Beautiful and Layni is looking more and more like a little girl everyday... Rather than a baby (I didnt mean that she used to look like a boy or something) Anywho... cute little Fam you got there girl!
Okay, I am so stinkin jealous!! I've never been to Hawaii and I would so LOVE to go!! Was it just a fun trip? And I love all of those pictures of Layni!
You guys are so cute!! I've been checking out your blog every once in awhile for the last few months... and wanted to say hi and let you know my hubby and i just started one too!! Love ya!!! Ashley Sweeney Smith
9 comments:
The beach looks so pretty! Jake and I have definately got to get to hawaii & QUICK! :) GORGEOUS!
you went back! i'm so jealous. so very, very jealous. laynie is cute cute cute.
I can't get over how cute and tiny Layni is. Are you ready for this....Talan is 8 months younger than Layni and weighs 14+ woppin lbs. He is just as big and soon will be bigger than your petite little baby. He is in the 90% for his weight. Your picks of Hawaii make me want to go back again.
Oh and we bought a house not too far from you guys. We will have you guys over soon. We should be moved out in the next couple of weeks. If you want to know where, send me a text. Don't want to give to much info; never know who might blog stalk me :) We need to have a play date pronto! I miss you
I would love to see you and your little girl soon!!!!!!! I was looking at your candle website. I have never heard of those. I am obsessed with candles and they look really cool!!!! I might have to order some from you. :)
Oh So Jealous am I! You Look Beautiful and Layni is looking more and more like a little girl everyday... Rather than a baby (I didnt mean that she used to look like a boy or something) Anywho... cute little Fam you got there girl!
Okay, I am so stinkin jealous!! I've never been to Hawaii and I would so LOVE to go!! Was it just a fun trip? And I love all of those pictures of Layni!
You guys are so cute!! I've been checking out your blog every once in awhile for the last few months... and wanted to say hi and let you know my hubby and i just started one too!! Love ya!!! Ashley Sweeney Smith
Kacie, I'm so glad I found you on here! Your daughter is adorable! You need to fill me in on your life!
Post a Comment