skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Scentsy Party
Hey Everyone--I am having a Scentsy Party at my house on Tuesday August 19th from 7:00-8:30!! I am going to have all the scents out for you to smell and Everything in August is 10% off, so this is the time to buy. It is a come and go party with refreshments and giveaways. Bring your friends and come check out "The Hottest New Thing in Candles!!" To learn more about Scentsy you can go to my website at www.scentsy.com/backus. If you need directions to my house let me know. I hope to see you all there!!
1 comment:
Hey Kaci I just found your blog how fun! Since I never see you outside the house maybe I can keep up with you thru bloggin- ha ha. Check ours out twstevens.blogspot.com
You guys are just too cute!
Wendi
Post a Comment