Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cody's Birthday and Lots of Pics

Happy Birthday Codes!! 27 Now! Crazy huh! I just call him old man :) We are only 4 years apart but it still seems crazy to me that he is 27 already. He is such a crazy, fun little kid still!! His birthday was on September 4th and for his birthday I bought him a new wedding ring, since he lost his in the river in Colorado this summer. I got down on one knee and proposed to him! It was fun and he loved the ring! Thank goodness cuz I picked it out and it was different from the first one. I also got him a sushi kit and we got together with Cody's friends and made homeade sushi! For all you sushi fans, you have got to try it!! It is 10 times cheaper and still so delicious! We had so much fun making it too!! Happy Birthday Codes....I love you!!!





Layni is turning "1" this month. Time has just flown by. She has been walking since 10 months old and she is so strong. This picture is of her hanging on the basketball hoop all by herself. Although she seems to be really strong, I think she was just afraid to let go in case know one was there to catch her :)
Layni and Kash love to swim! We take them swimming all the time!


Here is Layni, just woke up from her nap, wearing her cousin Brityn's boots. I had to get a picture cuz they looked so cute on her.

Layni and Mommy at Red Robin

Thanks to my Grandma Myrlene, we had a fun birthday dinner for Cody and a celebration for my cousin Shawny who is leaving on her mission soon. We went to Pete's fish and chips. My grandma always has the signs and the party hats! Everyone was staring at us, but I think that's what makes it so much fun! I love you Grandma!






Here is a picture of me hosting my first Scentsy party at my house!! I got a picture before people came so I could remember what everything looked like.


We were able to go meet Cody's brother's at Lake Pleasant a couple weeks ago and Layni got to play with her cousin's all day. She doesn't see them enough, so when we are with them, she soaks it all up being with so many little girls!! She loves her cousins!!

10 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Oh my goodness! Your little girl is such a cutie!!!! I love the one of her hanging on the basketball hoop. How was your first Scentsy party? Those candles look awesome. I was checking out your website. I might have to have a party sometime. That would be fun. :)

SloneFamily said...

Kac, Layni is too cute as always! I love the one with her in the surf shirt at the lake... Loving it :) I cannot believe she is almost a year, that means Tay is soon to follow, Craziness....

Jenna said...

I love all the new pics! You and Cody are such a cute couple and you can tell you guys have so much fun together! That is so cute that you proposed to him again! Jeff lost his ring in the river too, I need to get him a new one! Layni is so sweet, i love the pic of her and Cash, you can tell they love eachother so much! We need to get together again soon! I loved seeing you and Alecia again! You girls are so much fun! Talk to ya soon hopefully!

Krystal Arnett said...

Layni is adorable. I love the pic of her hangin on for dear life on the basketball hoop. That face is a crack-up

damonandkami said...

Kacie! Its Kami (DeWitt.. I found your blog through jeannie! Your little girl is absolutely adorable! Hey im really interested in your candles your selling! Email me your number so we can talk! this is a fun way to stay in touch! dewittk6@yahoo.com

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Ah Layni is getting big!! She is so darn cute! I love it when you update your blog! And Jake and I are home now...we just arrived on Sunday so LETS PARTAY!!! Go Fazoli High! Zoli Zoli Zoli! Westin is right here and he is lovin' it! He thinks Layni is a doll! :)

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

hey i found you! Layni is so stinkin cute, she is our favorite baby in the ward if you havn't already noticed (shsh dont tell the rest!)haha you guys are such a sweet little family and we look forward to seeing you guys every sunday!

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

oh ya and happy birthday cody! your wife made a great proposal :)

Kelsey and Dallas said...

kaaaaaacie! Im in the blogging world now. i love you ever so :)

Wendi said...

you guys are just too cute- stay home once in awhile so we can actually see you ( ha ha) Can't believe that Layni is already a year old- where does the time go?
Wendi