This year for Halloween we went up North to visit Cody's family in Cottonwood. We dressed Layni up like a little Ducky and she looked so cute. We took her to a few houses to trick or treat and she was so confused. Why are all these people giving me candy?! She loved it! For the rest of the weekend Layni got to hangout with all of her girl cousins and they had a blast. We went to there soccer games on Saturday and we discovered Layni's talents with a soccer ball. Not only can she kick a soccer ball but she already did a forward roll and she loves joining in with my tumbling kids when I am teaching a class. She may be a princess but she sure knows how to get down and dirty!! We taught her right!! haha

Our Future Soccer Player......I can't wait......I love Soccer! haha

She is proving she is still a princess with her foofy high heels!!

Layni and Shacee(her 3 year old cousin) Shacee loves Layni more than anything! She plays with her all day. She is pretty much Layni's babysitter when we are up there because she keeps her busy all day and then lets me know when Layni is doing something naughty. I love it!! I can't believe how much these girls look alike too!! They both have a lot of Backus in them(which I love)!!

Here is Layni doing her forward roll for the family! She's makin hermama proud! haha

Layni and her cousin Taylin. Taylin is only 6 months younger then Layni and they pretty much are the same size. I can't wait until these two can play together!!

Layni's cousin Maddy is teaching her some of her awesome soccer skills!! Maddy scored 2 goals while we were there! Good job Maddy!

Sadie, Layni, and Shacee = Best Friends Forever

Daddy helping Layni trick or treat on Halloween! Too bad you can't see the ducky face. She looked so cute in her ducky costume.

Grandpa Backus and Layni at the trunker treat
5 comments:
So cute! Hey, she looks like she's better at soccer than we were last year!
how cute, she is getting so big!
What a cute little ducky! I love that she plays soccer and does forward rolls! I hope Savannah is that athletic. :)
Kacie I cannot believe Layni she is so tiny yet so active! We have not seen you guys in forever...we are due for a date! I am loving my Car Candles by the way :) Hope you are doing good hun!
How Cute! Shacee and Layni's faces kind of look alot alike with those Backus jeans.
Post a Comment