Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bounce Jungle

Layni with Daddy's hat on
Layni and Mom on the slide at Bounce Jungle
Layni stretching with my tumbling classes
She loves copying all the kids!!
Layni and Kash about to go down the slide!!
Mommy and Layni
AAAAaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!
Layni in the dryer:)
Layni stuffing her face with a cupcake!! The whole thing at once!
Layni loves her new cousin, Baby Lundyn

7 comments:

The Clarks said...

oh man kace! She is so adorable! I just love how tiny she is. And lets talk about you... You look flippin skinny! What is your secret? I miss you:(

SloneFamily said...

How fun Kacie! I need to find that Bounce Jungle! The girls would love it. Looks like you have afuture gymnast on your hands ;)

Anonymous said...

You 're little girl is so cute! I love the pic where she totally stuffed her face- haha! I love those candid shots!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Hahahahaha I'm laughing so hard at that picture of Layni going down the slide! She looks so nervous! How funny! i can't get enough of that little one!

Melissa said...

Hey Kacie! Your little girl is just so cute. Can't stand it, she looks like so much fun!

Jenna said...

Layni is so stinkin cute! I love the pic of you guys stretching together! And her little pumas are adorable! You're such a fun mom! I miss you guys too! We'll have to plan a play date soon, I know Krystal wanted to have one at her house, maybe we can this month if everyone's not too busy! BTW... how much do you charge for tumbling classes? My kids are monkeys and they would love doing something like that! Talk to ya soon! love ya!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

It was fun running into you last night. =) Layni is so cute! =)