I've heard such fun things about that place! I'm pretty sure I want to go and play there as an adult! haha! We are going private on our blog, so don't forget to leave your email address for me so I can invite you! :) Merry Christmas!
Hey Kace! What's up!? Seriously you have got to tell me how you lost weight! You are freakin tiny!! So I tried to call you the other day... did you get my message? Call me back! 480-612-4123
looks like you guys had fun at bounce Jungle! layni is so adorable. Well dallin and I have been married now for almost two months. We have are blog up you should check it out. It's blameitonablinddate.blogspot.com!
6 comments:
We'll I know your family favorite place!!! BOunce Jungle!
I've heard such fun things about that place! I'm pretty sure I want to go and play there as an adult! haha! We are going private on our blog, so don't forget to leave your email address for me so I can invite you! :) Merry Christmas!
Hey Kace! What's up!? Seriously you have got to tell me how you lost weight! You are freakin tiny!! So I tried to call you the other day... did you get my message? Call me back! 480-612-4123
I totally found your blog! I was blog surfing and came across yours! Small World!
Your little girl is adorable!
It was fun playing last night! See you next week!
p.s
I told you the wrong year I graduated! I forget sometimes. My hubby graduated '02 I graduated '03
Hey Kacie, just blog hopping and found your beautiful family!! You look gorgeous as always and your daughter is beautiful!!
looks like you guys had fun at bounce Jungle! layni is so adorable. Well dallin and I have been married now for almost two months. We have are blog up you should check it out. It's blameitonablinddate.blogspot.com!
amy blair well now greenberg
Post a Comment