Cody graduated in January and I surprised him with a trip to California!! I am finally posting the pictures haha. I am so bad! I invited Cody's brother Chad and his wife Jo Lynn to come with us and we had a blast! Cody had no idea until the morning when I woke him up early and said "I have a suprise for you....Let's Go!" haha He was really confused when we got to the airport because he didn't know that I had packed his bag the day before and snuck it in the back of the car. It was awesome! We went to Universal Studios, Magic Mountain, and a live studio taping of Rita Rocks! It rained on us the whole time and we loved it!!!!
LUCKY!!! You guys are such a cute couple, it looks like you guys had a blast! What a good wife you are, I need to think of an awesome surprise like that!
What a great idea to suprise your hubby. Now you've got me thinking what I should do for Paul when he graduates. I guess we still have another year and half. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love that you're having fun in the rain. I can't wait to see you and Laney again. :) She is so cute!
Hi, my name Yos from Indonesia. I love to collecting fantasy pictures (real paper, not computer file) since 1978. But now we have internet world, so I began to collecting superheroes pictures in digital files. I got your blog, and save as your picture with BATMAN and ROBIN as my collections. Have a good day!
6 comments:
LUCKY!!! You guys are such a cute couple, it looks like you guys had a blast! What a good wife you are, I need to think of an awesome surprise like that!
Wow! You need to go in the Wife Hall Of Fame!! What a great idea, and it looks like you had so much fun!
What a great idea to suprise your hubby. Now you've got me thinking what I should do for Paul when he graduates. I guess we still have another year and half. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love that you're having fun in the rain. I can't wait to see you and Laney again. :) She is so cute!
WoW what a surprise! It looked like you guys had a blast!
Your trip looks so fun! I love Cali! I saw Hawli at my mom's the other day. I'm going to come crash one of your play dates soon.
Hi, my name Yos from Indonesia. I love to collecting fantasy pictures (real paper, not computer file) since 1978. But now we have internet world, so I began to collecting superheroes pictures in digital files. I got your blog, and save as your picture with BATMAN and ROBIN as my collections. Have a good day!
Post a Comment