
23 years later and we are still friends! Who woulda new!

Kash and Layni pushing Lundyn in the baby stroller

Mommy and Layni at the Zoo

Layni's Easter Dress. She had so much fun this easter!

Layni's cool glasses!

Layni helps grandpa mow the lawn

Me and Hawli on her birthday

Layni and Lundyn with matching dresses

Cody and I in Rocky Point at the most beautiful house!!

We got to go to Mexico with some friends and stay right on the beach in an awesome house! We had so much fun!!
8 comments:
You and Sarah look beautiful as always! I love all the new pics! You need to blog more often! I miss ya! I just love the pic of Layni in her Easter dress, she looks so pretty! She's getting so big! You and Cody get to do fun stuff all the time it seems like! Lucky!
I don't know if you remember who I am but we meet once at our ward. Rusty and Cody went on missions in Bolivia and I think served together for a little while. I found your blog from a friend of mine...you were pregnant when I meet you...how time flies! well if cody ever wants to contact Rusty now you know where to find us! your daughter is a cutie!
Kacie... your pictures are sooo cute! we need to play, i miss you!
Did you Bring Swine Flu Home Kac??? Ha Ha Just Kidding ;) That picture of you and Sarah makes me miss you both oh so much, You are both Gorgeous as ever 23 yrs later! Lets do a lunch or something with just gals...before baby gets here, so lets plan it soon! Hope your doing good otherwise :)
Hi Kacie! i just have to tell you how jealous i am that you got a hug from TAYLOR SWiFT!! i had to do a double-take but i'm 99% sure that was you on the big screen right?! Such a fun concert!
cute pics! i didnt know you and sarah have been friends for so long. that kind of loyalty is endearing. little miss laynie is just so stinkin cute! what a princess!
i had a random question...were u at the taylor swift concert?
Okay nevermind....I just saw hilarys comment. I KNEW that was u. We were like 3 sections over. Wasn't it sooooooo much fun? I'm jealous too! You have to post your close up shots.
Cute pictures, but I think your two-some is missing someone!! :) We need to get together again... its been way too long!
Post a Comment