Friday, November 9, 2007

I have decided to privatize my blog so if you would like to view my blog please email me your email address at ksbblog@gmail.com so I can allow you to view my blog. Please do it as soon as possible so I can set it on private. Thanks.

11 comments:

Susan said...

I completely understand putting yourself on private. There are definitely some crazies out there.

This may look weird but its also for my protection.

cathy_court at hotmail dot com

Landvatter Family said...

kathy is so funny i love that haha. Don't forget to add me but I am to lazy to email you:)

Krystal Arnett said...

Hey Kacie,
My email is krystal.arnett@gmail.com; so you better be adding me to your list!

The Clarks said...

better add me... you got my email

Porter and Karla said...

hey girl, please add us to your blog, williamsporter@hotmail.com and i saw codys aunt in the Temple, i saw the name backus and asked her if she knew you guys and she said she was codys aunt, she was really sweet.

The Huish House said...

Hey Kacie
I still want to look at your blog!
klhuish@gmail.com
Thanks!

BriAnne said...

briannesnow04@gmail.com

The Huish House said...

I'm tagging you!

This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Jamielynn said...

Kacie dont forget me jamielynn_33@hotmail.com

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Hey Kace I would love to be on your VIP list! Love ya girl! Thanx!

Brittney Blount said...

brittsue@yahoo.com